Veteran fitness expert Gina Casanova leads you and her 5 daughters through a total body workout that has something for practically every body. As Gina guides you through a smooth routine combining Pilates, sculpting and yoga, you’ll exercise all your major muscle groups. Her color-coded daughters will lead you through variations of those same exercises depending on your fitness level:
Whether you’re a beginner, are recovering from injury or training for a fitness competition, you’ll find just the right level. You can even select your own music, or choose from one of Gina’s recommendations, in a routine that includes:
- Beginner: Can also be used as an extended warm up.
- Warm Up: 6 muscle-warming minutes to get you started.
- Full-Body Strength and Balance: A perfect combination of balance moves and strength-building exercises.
- Functional Strength and Balance Conditioning: Gina and the girls focus on the core and lower body.
- Back: Nice and easy, or challenging…something for everyone here.
- Isolated Glutes (butt) and Legs with Obliques (waist): Easy-does-it or max-out moves for shapely bottom and taut legs.
- Isolated Abs: The abs you want await…at your pace.
- Cool Down: Exhale, with a great workout behind you…
I’ve been in the fitness industry for over 28 years and have multiple certifications and continue being educated on all the newest fitness approaches. I have put fitness programs together and led them for the fire dept., police dept., military, Olympic athletes, seniors, beginners and elite competitors. Back in the day I demonstrated exercises and gave fitness advice on ESPN and local news segments and competed and placed in aerobic competitions.
I was born in New York, grew up in California and lived for 15 years in Hawaii where 4 of my 5 daughters were born.
The oldest of my five girls and a 16-year veteran of the fitness industry, Rhianna is a nationally certified personal trainer (NSCA-CPT) among numerous other certifications. She holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Health Education and Nutrition.
My second born is a full-time Certified Personal Trainer who also instructs Bootcamp classes. She lives in the Seattle area and is raising her 2 yr old daughter Mila.
My middle daughter lives in Southern California with her husband, who is currently in med school, and their 12 year old son. Sara is a Master Certified Personal Trainer and also instructs exercise classes.
Nikki is the fourth of my five daughters. She predominately runs and hikes for exercise but started doing Pilates to help her with her flexibility and strength. Nikki graduated in 2010 with a BS in Food Science and Human Nutrition from the University of Hawaii. She plans to attend medical school to become a pediatrician.
The youngest of the sisters, Sunny works and goes to school studying early childhood/special education and speech pathology at a community college. She tries to take Gina’s Pilates classes whenever she gets a chance because it helps her stay both strong and flexible.